RegXChange - Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy (the “Policy”) governs your use of the RegXchange platform (the “Platform”). Before using the Platform, please read this Policy carefully. If you use the Platform, you will be bound by the terms of this Policy.
RegXchange may modify this Policy, from time to time, to reflect changes in or requirements of the law or modifications or updates to the Platform. If you do not agree to be bound by any modifications to this Policy, then you must stop using the Platform.
Failure to comply with this Policy may result in your use of the Platform being suspended or terminated by RegXchange.
Applicable to your use of the RegXchange platform
- You will be provided with log-in credentials to be used when accessing the RegXchange Platform. It is your responsibility to keep your log-in credentials confidential.
- You will be permitted to use the Platform in accordance with the permission rights attributed to you. You may be denied access to sections of the Platform if you do not have the appropriate permission rights to view the data therein.
Applicable to your use of the platform
- You shall not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Platform available to any third party other than as otherwise expressly permitted by this Policy;
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material that is harmful to children or violates third party privacy rights;
- send or store viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Platform or the data contained therein;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform or RegXchange’s related systems or networks or any data of a third party;
- access the Platform for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- use a false e-mail address or other registration details or use the log-in credentials belonging to another user, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any data you submit, use, access, or create in the course of using the Platform;
- modify, copy or create derivative works based on the Platform or any data made available through the Platform or combine the Platform with any other programs;
- use the Platform to exchange competitively sensitive information with your competitors or for other anti-competitive conduct;
- frame or mirror any content forming part of the Platform or any data made available through the Platform;
- reverse engineer, compile, decompile, disassemble, tamper with or bypass any security associated with the Platform, whether in whole or in part; or
- access the Platform in order to build a competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Platform.